Our product here is known as SUADEX SAFETY SHOES. The Suadex safety shoes include fabric uppers that are extremely breathable, allowing you to work safely while keeping your feet comfortable all day. They are also much lighter than other types of lightweight safety shoes. We carefully choose steel toes that meet European standards and can withstand 200±58 J of stress, guarding every move for you. The steel toe cap’s rubber-protected edge won’t harm the upper and is strong enough to last longer. Indestructible shoes with light Kevlar-midsoles are designed to shield your feet from being pierced by pointed items like steel bars and nails. The unique sole patterns have excellent strong grip and considerably increase safety. Suadex safety shoes have an athletic-inspired design that gives them a timeless appearance.
Suadex Safety shoes comes with ASTM steel toe cap & bulletproof puncture-proof Kevlar midsole to protect your feet from falling, rolling, sharp objects.
Suadex Safety shoes are Soft & comfortable and with strong ability to absorb sweat, even if you work in summer.
Slip-resistant & Durable. Suadex Safety shoes have a thick rubber sole to prevent falling during work and provide excellent shock absorption (anti-slip in dry ground).
If you wear Suadex Safety shoes, your feet are safe, invincible & very comfortable.
Suadex Safety shoes are effective especially for those working in the power industry, construction, auto-manufacturing, chemical plant and warehouse. It can also be used in daily life or as casual athletic shoes.
- Brand name: SUADEX
- Item type :Boots
- Boot Height : Ankle
- Heel Height : 1 – 3 cm
- One Pair Weight : 9 – 1.3 kg
- Line material : Phylon
- Shaft & Upper Material : Stretch Fabric
- Outsole material :RUBBER
How to use
- To wear Safety shoes make sure that your feet socks and the insole of the safety shoes are dry you do not want any form of moisture or wetness in the shoes as this could cause discomfort.
- Now put on your socks stretch and smoothen your socks out to remove any folds.
- When your feet are in shoes, move your feet to fit into the toe cap area. If this is your first time it might not be completely comfortable at the first try so try adjusting your toes till they adapt.
- You would also need to adjust your feet back and forth a few times this will allow the insole to get in position with the anatomy of your feet.
- Enjoy !
1 x SUADEX SAFETY SHOES
|Size||Foot Length (cm)||Shoes Inner Length (cm)|
There are no reviews yet.